Number of People
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC/350ºF/gas 4. Place a large non-stick ovenproof frying pan on a medium-high heat.
2. Peel the onions, cut into quarters and quickly break apart into petals directly into the pan, tossing regularly, then add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and a pinch of sea salt and black pepper. Quarter and core the apples, then toss into the pan.
3. Use a speed-peeler to peel the parsnips into long strips.
4. Stir 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar into the frying pan, then pile the parsnip strips on top of the apples and onions.
5. Lay the sausages on top, then drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and add a pinch of black pepper from a height.
6. Bake for 30 minutes, then drizzle over the honey and return to the oven for 5 minutes, or until golden and delicious.
5 Ingredients — Quick & Easy Food by Jamie Oliver is published by Penguin Random House. Recipe © Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited, Photography © Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited, by David Loftus (2017 5 Ingredients — Quick & Easy Food).