Maxi steam iron equipped with a large remote water tank, it provides 4x more autonomy for longer ironing sessions. Its filter cartridge system purifies water for enhanced iron longevity and calc-free steam production.
The benefits of steam:
A 100g/min surface steam for easier ironing.
High capacity water tank for longer ironing sessions.
1.2L water tank for long ironing sessions.
Easily refillable at any time during the session.
Once switched on, your product needs only 2 minutes to be ready and deliver steam.
Packed with smart features:
The most compact steam generator , easy to use and store.
Easy and quick access to the filter cartridge for effortless maintenance.
Easy gliding with ceramic soleplate.
High steam ouput
100g/min surface steam for easier ironing.
High capacity water tank for longer ironing sessions. Easily refillable at any time during the session.
Once switched on, your product needs only 2 minutes to be ready and deliver steam
Easy and quick access to the filter cartridge for effortless maintenance
Choose a board that is height-adjustable to adjust it to your body. It should be steady and robust so that you can place the ironing appliance on it. The board should be perforated to allow the steam to pass through the fibres of the fabric to soften it and make ironing easier. The ironing board cover should also be suitable to allow the flow of steam through.
• Tap water: Your appliance has been designed to work with tap water. If your water is very hard, mix 50% tap water with 50% distilled water (available in stores). In some regions near the sea, the salt content in your water may be high. In this case, use distilled water only. • Softener: There are several types of softeners and most of them can be used in your appliance. However, some softeners, and particularly those that use chemical products such as salt, may cause white or brown stains, this is particularly the case with filter jugs. If you experience this sort of problem, we suggest you try using untreated tap water or bottled water. Remember: Do not use rain water or water containing additives (such as starch or perfume) or water from clothes dryers, water from refrigerators, air conditioners etc. These additives may affect the properties of the steam, and together with high temperatures can cause deposits to form in the steam chamber which could soil your laundry and lead to premature ageing of the appliance.
This function allows you to iron fabrics in situ or on a hanger. To do this, set the iron temperature button to the maximum position. • Leave the item on a hanger and gently pull the fabric with one hand. • Press the steam control button intermittently and move the iron from top to bottom. As the steam produced is very hot, it softens the fibres and removes creases. Note: Never use the vertical steam function on an item being worn by anyone.
To avoid damaging the soleplate, follow this advice: • Always place your iron on its heel rest or its base (depending on model), • Avoid ironing over abrasive items (buttons, zip fastenings, etc.), • Never clean your iron’s soleplate with abrasive or metallic pads.
Shiny marks can appear on some fabrics, especially on dark coloured fabrics. We would advise ironing dark clothes inside out and using the correct temperature. If ironing mixed-fibre fabrics, set the temperature for the most fragile fibre. Important: The iron takes longer to cool down than to heat up. We recommend that you start with fabrics to be ironed at a low temperature.
The "anti-calc" cartridge is no longer functioning; replace it and then press the reset button for at least 3 seconds. Then press and hold the steam button for 2 or 3 minutes, holding the iron away from your clothes, to prime the pump.
• The Durillium soleplate: Regularly clean the soleplate with a damp, non metallic washing up pad. For easier, non-corrosive cleaning of your iron's soleplate, use a damp sponge on the soleplate while it is still warm. If cleaning dirt off is an issue, use the stick which is made specifically for cleaning the Durillium soleplates. • The stainless soleplate: Clean the soleplate of your iron when it is cool with a damp cloth or a non-abrasive sponge. • The autoclean soleplate: It is recommended that you use a soft damp cloth on the warm soleplate, in order not to damage the surface. Warning: The use of iron cleaner will cause damage to your soleplate's autoclean coating.
• You are using chemical descaling products or additives in the water. You should never put these products in the water tank. If this is the case, contact an Approved Service Centre. • Your washing has not been rinsed sufficiently or you are ironing a new item of clothing before washing it. Ensure that you have rinsed your clothes thoroughly in order to to remove soap deposits or chemicals from new garments which could stick to the iron.
After following the instructions in the user manual for starting the appliance, make sure that your electrical socket is working by plugging another appliance. If it still does not work, do not try to dismantle or repair the appliance yourself and take it to an approved repair centre.
• You have just refilled the reservoir and changed the "anti-calc" cartridge or you have just begun to use the device. ==> Press and hold the steam button for 2 or 3 minutes, keeping the iron away from your clothing to prime the pump. • The "anti-calc" cartridge is not installed or incorrectly installed in the appliance. ==> Make sure that the "anti-calc" cartridge is installed and fully engaged in its compartment. • Steam cannot be created at the temperature you have selected. ==> Adjust the thermostat to the steam zone (••• or to MAX). • The water tank is empty. ==> Fill the tank.
• You are using the steam function for the first time or you have not used the steam function in some time. ==> Press the steam button on your ironing board until the iron produces steam. • The setting is not correct (1 point/2 points) and the soleplate is not hot enough to produce steam. ==> Adjust the iron to 3 (••• or MAX) and wait for the iron thermostat light to deactivate before using the steam button again.
You did not press the reset button. Press it until the light stops flashing, then press and hold the steam button for 2 or 3 minutes, holding the iron away from your clothes, to prime the pump. If the problem persists contact an Approved Service Centre.
No. The pressure is at a relatively low level. Your appliance has two safety systems. • A valve avoids any excess pressure and, in the event of malfunction of the appliance, allows the surplus steam to escape. • A thermal fuse to avoid any overheating.