EXPRESS ANTI-CALC - SV8030Extra powerfulEasy to use
With steam powerful enough to remove wrinkles from any fabric, the Express anti-calc steam generator iron produces fast and dependable results, with a new removable calc collector for easy maintenance and performance that's built to last. This high-efficiency steam station features the No-Setting system to ensure safe ironing sessions with no risk of burning, while advanced soleplate technology provides flawless glide.
The Express anti-calc steam generator iron brings together an advanced maintenance system with outstanding steam power that's ideal for any fabric, delivering fast and easy results with performance that was built to last. A new removable calc collector makes maintenance effortless and ensures longer product life with peak efficiency. A continuous steam output of 120 g/minute comes together with 6.2-bar pump pressure for faster ironing sessions, while the raw power of a 410 g/minute steam boost smoothes out even the most stubborn creases. Featuring the outstanding glide and durability of a Durilium AirGlide soleplate and advanced features for maximum convenience, discover the steam station with pure ironing power and long-lasting performance.
Removable calc collector for long-lasting performance
Advanced anti-calc technology ensures long-lasting steam performance, with a new removable calc collector system that makes maintenance effortless. It also comes with a handy accessory for easy maintenance.
Tefal's extra powerful steam generator
6.2-bar pump pressure comes together with a 120 g/minute continuous steam output for fast and efficient results, with the raw power of a 410 g/minute steam boost to smooth out even the most stubborn creases.
Exceptional soleplate with flawless glide
A Durilium AirGlide Soleplate provides outstanding
glide for effortless and enjoyable ironing sessions, with optimal steam diffusion.
No-Setting system for total safety
Effortless, worry-free ironing on any fabric with No-Setting technology: one perfect combination of steam and temperature, for 100% safe ironing results with no risk of burning.
Perfect for last-minute touch-ups
The easy vertical steaming feature has a lightning-quick heat-up time of only 30 seconds, for last-minute touch-ups to help you look your best whenever you need it.
Ultimate convenience and comfort
The easy-carry lock system provides full safety and convenience while carrying and storing, with a removable water tank for smoother ironing sessions.
Product Repairable for 10 years
• Designed for easy repair • Low cost fast delivery of spare parts for 10 years • 6500 repair centers worldwide
Sanitize your garments
The combination of heat from the soleplate and steam helps kill up to 99.9% of germs bacteria for maximum hygiene
Choose a board that is height-adjustable to adjust it to your height. It should be steady and robust so that you can place the ironing appliance on it. The board should be perforated to allow the steam to pass through the fibres of the fabric to soften it and make ironing easier. The ironing board cover should also be suitable to allow the flow of steam through.
This function allows you to iron fabrics in situ or on a hanger. To do this, set the iron temperature button to the maximum position. • Leave the item on a hanger and gently pull the fabric with one hand. • Press the steam control button intermittently and move the iron from top to bottom. As the steam produced is very hot, it softens the fibres and removes creases. Note: Never use the vertical steam function on an item being worn by anyone.
To avoid damaging the soleplate, follow this advice: • Always place your iron on its heel rest or its base (depending on model). • Avoid ironing over abrasive items (buttons, zip fastenings, etc.). • Never clean your iron's soleplate with abrasive or metallic pads.
Shiny marks can appear on some fabrics, especially on dark coloured fabrics. We would advise ironing dark clothes inside out and using the correct temperature. If ironing mixed-fibre fabrics, set the temperature for the most fragile fibre. Important: The iron takes longer to cool down than to heat up. We recommend that you start with fabrics to be ironed at a low temperature.
The steam is more or less significant depending on the temperature setting of the iron. We advise you to use steam occasionally when the temperature is set low on the iron, otherwise drops of water could appear on your laundry.
• The Durillium soleplate: Regularly clean the soleplate with a damp, non metallic washing up pad. For easier, non-corrosive cleaning of your iron's soleplate, use a damp sponge on the soleplate while it is still warm. If cleaning dirt off is an issue, use the stick which is made specifically for cleaning the Durillium soleplates. • The stainless soleplate: Clean the soleplate of your iron when it is cool with a damp cloth or a non-abrasive sponge. • The autoclean soleplate: It is recommended that you use a soft damp cloth on the warm soleplate, in order not to damage the surface. Warning: The use of iron cleaner will cause damage to your soleplate's autoclean coating.
Before cleaning, ensure that the appliance is unplugged and that the soleplate and iron rest plate are cold. Do not use any detergents or descaling products to clean the soleplate or base unit. Never hold the iron or its base unit under tap water.
• Cleaning the base unit: Clean the plastic parts from time to time with a soft, slightly damp cloth.
• Cleaning the scale collector: Wait until the appliance has been switched off for at least 1 hour. Remove the scale collector by lifting and rotating the flap a quarter turn. Rinse the scale collector under the tap and put it back on the iron.
• Self-cleaning of the soleplate (depending on model): When the anti-calc indicator blinks, perform the steps described in this video.
• You are using chemical descaling products or additives in the water. You should never put these products in the water tank. If this is the case, contact an approved service centre. • Your washing has not been rinsed sufficiently or you are ironing a new item of clothing before washing it. Ensure that you have rinsed your clothes thoroughly in order to to remove soap deposits or chemicals from new garments which could stick to the iron.
After following the instructions in the user manual for starting the appliance, make sure that your electrical socket is working by plugging another appliance. If it still does not work, do not try to dismantle or repair the appliance yourself and take it to an approved repair centre.