Number of People
Preparation of the biscuit base
1. Mix flour and caster sugar in a bowl, add the cold butter in pieces and sand with your fingertips.
2. Add the milk to get a dough, then spread it in the buttered snacking & baking accessory.
3. Turn the grill on. Select manual mode and select yellow color setting. When OptiGrill is ready to cook put the snacking & baking accessory in OptiGrill and cook for 10 minutes.
1. In a bowl, whisk the cream cheese with the sour cream, cottage cheese and brown sugar. Add the eggs one by one.
2. Pour this mixture over the biscuit base and sprinkle the blueberries on top.
3. Bake 45 minutes in the snacking & baking accessory on the yellow color setting.