Break free from the cord with Freemove!
Many of us can become frustrated because of the cord whilst doing our ironing. The wire can become tangled in the linen, be way too short or get in the way.
With Freemove, the first powerful cordless iron by Tefal, enjoy all the freedom of movement of a cordless iron without compromise on performance.
The Freemove allows you to reach the end of the ironing board without worrying that the cord is too short or that it is going to wrinkle clothes that have already been ironed.
At 2600W, it offers ironing results equivalent to that of a classical corded iron*.
- Performance: Its Steam-on-Demand trigger and powerful shot of steam up to 160g/min help eliminate stubborn creases.
- Excellent steam distribution with holes all over the soleplate.
Unique cordless technology:
- Effortless: The horizontal base ensures an effortless ironing experience : no need to lift the iron as you slide the iron back in place in one smooth motion. it is higly ergonomic thanks to the world exclusive shock absorber technology.
- Practical: The intuitive control panel lets you know when you need to recharge.
- Quick Recharge : As you re-adjust the position of your clothes, the iron's already charged and you're set to go!
- Easyfixx of the base to ensure maximum stability and comfort while ironing.
Convenient & Durable:
- The Ultraglide Soleplate glides smoothly over all fabrics.
- Easy : Its Automatic Steam function adjusts the ideal amount of steam and temperature necessary for each type of fabric chosen.
- A double anti-drip system ensures that no matter what, no drips will stain your clothes.
- Long lasting: the double anti-calc system helps eliminate scale.
*compared to Tefal/Calor FV5211. Ironing quality tested by an independant laboratory.