Leak through lid (overflow):
• The volume of ingredients is too high, do not exceed the maximum filling level for the bowl as stated in the instructions for use.
• The lid is not correctly positioned, lock it securely on the mixer bowl.
If the lid has a seal, check its condition and change it if necessary.
Leak from the bottom of the bowl:
• Your appliance does not have a removable blade unit: the seal on your blade unit may be damaged, have it checked by an approved repair centre.
• If your appliance has a removable blade unit: check it is positioned correctly on the jug. You need to ensure that the black notches on the blade unit are fitted fully into the equivalent recesses on the base of the jug – this will be apparent if you cannot turn the blade unit any further and if you turn the jug upside down you should not be able to see any gaps between the jug and the blade unit.
• Check that the gasket/seal is positioned the correct way around on the blade unit - the 3 folds of the gasket/seal must be visible once it is in place. If it is positioned in the other direction, you will not be able to lock the blade unit on the jug.
Also check the condition of the seal/gasket and change it if necessary.
• Check that your bowl is not split or broken as a result of impact.
If the leak persists, take the appliance to an approved repair centre.