Break free from the cord with Freemove!
Many of us can become frustrated because of the cord whilst doing our ironing. The wire can become tangled in the linen, be way too short or get in the way. With Freemove, the first powerful cordless iron by Tefal, enjoy all the freedom of movement of a cordless iron without compromise on performance.
The Freemove allows you to reach the end of the ironing board without worrying that the cord is too short or that it is going to wrinkle clothes that have already been ironed. At 2400W, it offers ironing results equivalent to that of a classical corded iron*.
- With no cord in the way, ironing is ultra comfortable and you'll have full freedom of movement.
- As you re-adjust the position of your clothing, the iron's already charged and you're set to go!
- In case of particularly tough creases, the shot of steam flow reaches up to 150g/min for smooth ironing.
- Thanks to the Durilium technology invented by Tefal, our soleplate has been acclaimed for its outstanding glide which provides fast and effortless ironing and for its excellent scratch resistance even when ironing harmful areas such as zippers.
- When ironing delicate fabrics at low temperature, the anti drip prevents water from dripping on your linen.
- With Auto Steam function, you only have to choose your type of linen and the iron will do the rest.
- Your Tefal iron combines a preventive and a cleaning device against calc :
- Action 1:The integrated anti-calc device reduces the formation of calc,
- Action 2: The Anticalc system makes the cleaning operation of your iron extremely easy.
- The tip of the iron has a special shape that makes ironing around the buttons much easier.
* Compared to 2400W Tefal/Calor FV5211, ironing results tested by an independant laboratory.