Descale regularly, preferably at least once a month and more often if you live in a very hard water area.
To descale your kettle:
• Use commercial 8° white vinegar:
- Fill the kettle with 1/2 l of vinegar,
- Leave it to act for 1 hour without heating.
• Citric acid:
- Boil 1/2 litre water,
- Add 25 g citric acid and leave to act for 15 min.
• A specific descaling product for plastic kettles: follow the manufacturer's instructions.
Empty your kettle and rinse it 5 or 6 times.
Start again if necessary.
To descale your filter (depending on model):
• Soak the filter in white vinegar or diluted citric acid.
• Never use descaling method other than the recommended one.